- Rhymes: -ɔː(r)ki
- Rather fat.
Nounporky (plural porkies)
Porky may refer to:
- Porky, the toddler character played by Eugene Lee in the 1930s comedy Our Gang (The Little Rascals)
- Porky (novel), a 1983 novel by Deborah Moggach
- Porky Pig, a character from Warner Bros.' Looney Tunes
- Porky's, a 1982
- Porky, the title character of Porky's and its sequel Porky's Revenge, played by actor Chuck Mitchell
- Craig "Porky" Chedwick, a Pittsburgh radio disk jockey of the 1950s and 60s
- Porky Minch, Ness' portly, cowardly next-door neighbor in the Super Nintendo video game EarthBound (Mother 2)
- David Brennand, also known as "Porky", UK musician and DJ; founder of Pork Recordings
- George Peckham, the British record engineer better known under the pseudonym "Porky"
- Silvester "Porky" Broadway, a character from the 1950s TV series Lassie
Porky may also be slang for:
- A derogatory nickname applied to obese people